Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No new picture to show yet, but I have started the second tier of my Project X today. It seems the second tier won't take very long, so I should have another photo soon. I have been tatting some other details for it, but if I showed you, you would guess what it is right away! Sooooo, you must now wait and see...
I have also decided to try to make up some new patterns. Perhaps sell a collection on Etsy or Ebay, or directly from home. They would be in pdf format. I would have to take Paypal or personal checks only. What do you think? Of the three,(Etsy, ebay, home email) which do you all prefer? I will go with the majority. Ok, let's hear it.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Why pay commission fees to eBay or Etsy? I love using PayPal, and as long as that works, I'm happy!

My 3 D Tatting