Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Barefoot sandal rethink

Here is a photo of the back of the sandal. As you can see, I have glued felt to the back and overlapped just a little bit on the bees and leaf for stabilization. I have worn them a couple of times, and they have come untied, therefore, I think I will redo the bees tails and just attach some black elastic thread so that I can slip them on and off, and not worry about the tying. I love the ties, but they just won't stay tied. It is funny, I am not what you would call a girly-girl, I don't even own a dress, but I love to wear these!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great "re-think"! I like the idea of the felt! It would feel so much smoother and comfortable on the top of the foot, too!

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

battatter said...

Thanks! Yes, the felt does feel good! I just commented on your site.. great looking cake...now I want cake....

My 3 D Tatting