Friday, February 11, 2011

Bellaluna is famous!

Well sort of. I just recently received a letter from Tatdlace telling me about an article she was approached for, and she included my Bellaluna as an example of tatting. The article is here..
http://www.knitchmagazine.com/features/special-interest/tatting.html
Thanks Sharon!
And don't forget the NAMING OF BABY BROTHER BAT contest ends in just 4 days..  so submit a name, any name, to get in the contest.
I have chosen a name, to be honest, so I will do a random pick to find the winner. But, you MUST submit a name (even if it is your own!)

I also was the lucky recipient of some of Yarnplayers thread. She had some she wasn't happy with, and had a giveaway.. and I won 2 skeins of Stardate!  It is really beautiful, even though she wasn't happy with how it turned out, I certainly am! Thanks Marilee!!!

4 comments:

Tattingrid said...

You and Bellaluna deserve all the attention and appreciation!

Suztats said...

Hear Hear!!

Bonnie said...

What an honor!

Bellaluna, sure is super!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

I suggest Gealach. It is Irish for moon.

My 3 D Tatting