Friday, April 10, 2015

Dia De los Muertos ..con murciélago, MASK

I had wanted to make myself one of these since I made one for a swap partner. After I finished the Tardis Doily... I immediately started this to try to finish before Lace Day.
I just finished it last night. I love it! It has a little bat with red bead eyes, purple flowers with green beads, green and white flowers with white and purple beads, red beads in each 'flower' around the eyes, purple glass beads in the edging around the head and a white bead in each ring on the whole thing. It is hard to see the white beads, but every ring has one.
I love it! What do you think?
 BTW, murciélago means bat in Spanish.

6 comments:

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Impressive! Did you tat over wire to help it keep its shape?

Jane McLellan said...

Stunning!

Jane McLellan said...

Stunning!

AKTATTER said...

OMG That is just outstanding

battatter said...

Thanks and yes, Eliz, I tatted over wire around the eyes and one strip around the head.

battatter said...

Thanks Jane and Georgia!!!

My 3 D Tatting