Thursday, July 7, 2016

All ready for the Fair!

I had a little time left, as I have to take my entries tonight, so I finished up another project and found a couple more for the antiques category! haha! I have 19 entries this year... and I didn't even enter a photo. Wow.

Here are a couple more of my entries.  Can't wait to see how they do!

                                                        Tatted Angel Mobile ornament
I saw one like this on Pinterest. I don't know who originally made it, but it was so cute, I made my own version. I think it is cute, too!

Hermey the "Dentist Elf"
I made him to add to my Misfits collection. I have shown him here before, but he wasn't
entered in the Fair last year because I finished him afterward. So, he is going in this year with Yukon Cornelius!
I have some other things to enter, like an old Child's Book,, pair of antique eye glasses, and a hand made card. I'll show them later.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

19 entries! That's amazing! Good luck!

battatter said...

Thanks Diane!

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, 19 entries, that's impressive in itself! Look forward to hearing how they do. Good luck.

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

A very impressive number of entries. Just love these two!

battatter said...

Thanks Jane and Eliz!

My 3 D Tatting