Friday, July 6, 2018

Fair Entries....2018

Whew...this has been a busy time for me!
Just finished up all my entries for the local Fair, and went last night to enter them.
I always write out my entry forms before I go, I have the form in my computer, so as to make it quicker and easier to enter them all. The ladies taking the entries are very happy I do so!

Soooo... this year I have a whopping  22 entries! My most ever!
Here they are in no particular order...
And, I am only posting the things I actually made. I also entered 5 antiques.
Wish me luck! I will be back after 1pm Sunday to post how I did.
                                            Carver the drunken punkin
                                  Painted baby sea turtle (I added a pearl to the top after this pic was taken)
tatted peacock

       Monster Book of Monsters Bookcover
                                   
Jack Skellington 3D tatting
                                                              Misfit Santa from Rudolph
                                                            Baby Armadillo
                                                               Old Timey Santa
                                                                  House Elf hotpad
                                                          Nightshade Fairy
                                                                Fox purse

                                                       Tatted Necklace of Jabberwocky

                                                  pink flamingo recycled into Peacock
                                               Parseltongue (snake cables) hat
                                                         Sir Didymus art doll
                                                           Monster book of monsters Altoid tin
                                                                 Cactus garden in a jar

No comments:

My 3 D Tatting