Friday, January 9, 2009

Projects 09






I have started a new project for this new year. I am going to show the progress here, and try to make sure I write down the patterns as I go. I am not going to tell what it is, I will call it Project X when referring to it, to keep everyone guessing. It is a big project, so I will do it along with others I have planned. Here is a picture of the beginnings. Have a guess as to what it will be?








In my Yahoo blog, I mentioned tatting resolutions I made. Such as tatting patterns of others that I have had a long time, and wanted, but never done. I have been doing some, I just finished this lovely doily by Abby,














and the Celtic Spider Boudeca by Ruth. Though my Boudeca doesn't stand up too well, I think I made her legs to long or too heavy, I still think she is cool! I am not sure what I will tat next, besides Project X, I guess I should start thinking about the fair in July, but I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Is Project "X" something you and I have talked about....

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I am so glad to see you on blogger! Whoo hoo! Now I can leave you comments!

battatter said...

Thanks Sherrys!
to Sherry T....maaaaaybeeee!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Aha....I bet I am right....I will keep my lips sealed....and my figures quiet on the keyboard. Glad you like my greeting too...you know, the Hiya. I see to use that alot. LOL

RWillisGlassArtist said...

what a pretty doily and the spider is way cool! :)

My 3 D Tatting