Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fair musings, and Week 17 Snow Angel 2 for April 29

Here is the revised Snow Angel. She has 6 "points" instead of the 7 the other one had, like a real
snowflake.
I have finished the Snow Bear, but you will have to wait until next week to see him!!
I really have nothing to go into the fair this year! I have been looking in my computer for something 'fabulous' to make.  I am thinking of a 3d Santa.. ala Jane E's Fairy girl. Someone had a picture posted of one they did, sorry I don't remember who, and it was very cool.
Also, a necklace I saw somewhere..well, it was for sale, but I reverse engineered it for myself, as I couldn't afford it anyway. Of course, I would never sell it or the pattern I figured out, but it was pretty, so, maybe it will go into the fair. Also, and this would have to be for next year... I am itching to do another GIGANTIC project in the line of my Gingerbread house and Haunted house.  I have a couple of thoughts, but nothing pinned down yet. If anyone has any great ideas.. let me know!

1 comment:

Krystle said...

I can't wait to see what you next project will be...the haunted house was spectacular. How about a carnival scene? Merry go round, clowns, something like that. You could make a fair and then enter it into the fair!

My 3 D Tatting