Monday, January 9, 2012

Misfit toys... Windup Mouse in a Clown

Here is a new one! I made the mouse first, as he had to be really little and then look like he could fit inside the clown. I tatted the clown, stiffened him, alot!, then, blasphemy..cut him in half! Let me tell you, it was difficult, both mentally and physically!  Well, it had to be done. I am thinking of painting the inside black, to match the one in the show. Don't know yet. I really love how cute the clown came out.  Here is a photo of the original. Oops, I just noticed I forgot his white fluff ball on his hat. I will make that today.
Next, I think I will make a toy no one ever remembers. There was a little dark blue teddy bear... with white tail feathers. He is very cute, but didn't have a 'speaking' part. Yep, he will be next.

9 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

You are Amazing! This set is so precious! You did an awesome job on the clown and mouse!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Fan tas TICK. LOVE your work.

Corina said...

Wow, great job!

Gina said...

I don't know if I could cut him open after all that tatting either! Great job, AGAIN!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Your 3d tatting pieces always amaze me!

battatter said...

Thanks so much, gals! Makes me want to make more... getting such lovely feedback!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You definitely win the trophy for "Most Unique Tatter in the Tat Land Universe"! You seem to be able to tat any fanciful thing that comes into your head - and in 3-D yet! Just AMAZING!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see these in person!

H J Hess said...

You are so incredibly awesome!

My 3 D Tatting