Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oh Christmas tree... 2013

It's up! Well, both of them. Here's the main on in the living room..
We went with blue as a color theme and candy and older ornaments.
Then, there's the tatting tree..
It has tatting from friends, and my own patterns on it.
At the base...
The Misfit toys. Oh, my, I can't find Rudolph! Where is he hiding! Really, I can't find him.
There are some Leps in the tree.. those cheeky little blokes! Connor and Rory... and the baby.
I have to go look for Rudolph!!!

edited to add...
OOOh, I found him!

I also decided to add a couple of more photos of Christmasy tatting..
My Angel
Gingerbread house
Candy Santa and Reindeer and tiny GGB house
Santa and Reindeer

and finally.. my Tatting Rebel ornament..

Two more weeks until Christmas!!!








2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I love your tatting Christmas tree, so bright and colourful and fun. Thanks for showing us.

battatter said...

You're welcome!:-)

My 3 D Tatting