Friday, September 12, 2014

Halloween swaps are all happenning!!!

I am currently in 3, yes 3, Halloween swaps. One is a mini swap (yeah right) and one is a 'fill a 10x13" envelope" and the other is a normal one.
 Whew.. so much crafting going on! I am finished with the mini, except for buying the 'treat". Here is one of the things I made her. The Sugar Skull is a pattern by Vicki Clarke.. I added the edgings and tatted chain design.
It has red Crystals in the eyes in case you can't see them.
I love this. I have to make me one, too. 
I also made her something... fantastic. I can't show it yet, in case she accidentally sees it, but as soon 
as she does, I'll post it. I LOVE IT so much, I HAVE to make me a similar one, too.
I also have a different necklace to make.. I'll show that later, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the swaps? I haven't seen any ?
And I love your mask.

battatter said...

Over on Ravelry.com. I am in swaps in three different groups. The signups are closed, as we are almost finished.But I'd bet there are some Christmas ones coming.
Also the Odd Ducks swap group had a variety of swaps all year.

My 3 D Tatting