Monday, October 13, 2014

Dia De Los Muertos Mask!

Here is the gift  I made for my swap partner, vavix over in the Ravelry group tinyowlknits.
I love this thing so much.. I have to make myself one!
It was difficult to get started, but after making one...I don't think it will be that difficult now.

                                    Here it is on her. Isn't she adorable!!
She graciously put on the makeup and added the flowers.  I love it!
Here it is on its own..

She liked orange and yellow and aqua as colors. It is hard to see the little aqua beads I put around the edge..
After tatting it, I stiffened it with mod podge and put it on a styrofoam head form to make the shape. I also added a ribbon (which isn't in the  photo) to tie it on with. 

Mine, when I make it, will have a bat where the big orange flower is.



3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You amaze me! Of course yours will have a bat! I can't imagine it being any other way.

Umintsuru said...

That is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Nice one!Please visit my site also virgin media email helpline number

My 3 D Tatting