Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Lace Day 2015 and Doctor Who

I have been working furiously on the Tardis doily. I have it about half finished. All the Tardi are finished.. now working on creating my own doily design for the center.
So many ends to hide... ugh...

 I just found out there is a contest at the Lace Day in Lafayette Indiana..(April 11!)
The theme is 'eggs'...
I have an idea which I think is cool.. We'll see if I can get it done, but I MUST finish the Tardis doily first. I must say, I love the idea I have for the Lace day.. hope I can get it done.
Can't tell you what it is.. it is a secret!!

3 comments:

Tally Tatty said...


You make very unusual things, Bat tatter, but I like them a lot. You make me re-think tatting.
It is about timeI watch a Dr Who episode, because I haven't got a clue who he is!

tattrldy said...

This is lookin' good!! Looking forward to seeing it done :-) Hopefully you'll get it done in time to do your 'surprise', I'm sure it will pretty cool, too.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is going to be an awesome doily!

My 3 D Tatting