Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Brother Bat Name Contest winner is....

Ok, we all know I thought of a name.. his name is Dantèluna.(obviously Luna is their last name, heehee)
But, in the random pick contest, for which I used a random number picker and assigned numbers to names.. there were 18 of you...the winner is...
Mary Helen---Congratulations!
So, Mary Helen please email me to discuss which prize you would like to have!
And, since it is my birthday, I decided to give away 2nd and 3rd prizes, too.
Second prize goes to...Maureen!
Third prize goes to Beverly June!
What do 2nd and 3rd winners get, you ask? You get your choice of pdf of either my Christmas Collection of patterns or my Halloween Collection of patterns. Please email me with your choice.
Here is the cover of each to help you decide. Congratulations, all!!

6 comments:

Suztats said...

Congratulations to the winners! Danteluna is a perfect name!

Gina said...

Whoo Hoo! Nice prices and glad to know you have a name!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners. Also, Happy Birthday Battatter :)

Ridgewoman said...

Oh, I was so surprised to get your letter on FB. I feel rotten today and this really perked me up! hugs
I’d like the Halloween Collection please! I, too, like the name you’ve chosen. bj

Maureen said...

I'm so excited to have won second prize!! So I am enjoying your birthday too. Like Ridgetatter, I have also chosen the Halloween collection. Thank you so much!

mary helen said...

First and foremost...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you're having a magical day and the coming year finds all of your birthday wishes come true.

And now.... YAY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! I've got a big cheesy smile, ear to ear! I'm sooooo very excited to have won, I still can't believe it! I'd already decided I'd love to have something created by you! Thank you so much for having the contest, the name you chose is perfect! And you’re so generous to have added more prizes as well. I hope your kindness and generosity is returned to you each day. Thank you again~ mary helen

My 3 D Tatting