Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Ornament Challenge...fail...

Alright, I will admit defeat. I am so very far behind in my ornament challenge, only on week 27 out of 44...that I have decided to make 3 more ornaments and call it a 'day'. Thirty ornaments will be great on my tree, and I have to face it, I will not catch up. Tatting is supposed to be about fun, and worrying about it is not fun. I have been learning to knit, ( please visit my other blog, dog-goneknit on the sidebar) and being in swaps, and the fair, thus I had gotten behind in the challenge.  So, with the holidays coming up, I have decided to end my challenge on a high note.
I have so many other things I want to make. One being a baby albino bat to go with Bellaluna. Another, being a spider in the same vein.. large, beaded, gorgeous (haha)... I just thought of that this evening, and now it is stuck in my brain.  I am also planning a Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer vignette, you have seen the Dolly if you have looked on this blog before.
These plus knitting I really want to do... well, I shall be busy!  Come back sometime and see what I come up with!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

27 sounds pretty amazing to me!

Fox said...

27!!! Wow!
Fox : )

battatter said...

Thanks Gals.. yeah, I was going pretty good there for a while then..well, you know the story.
So, three more to make an even 30. Yeah, I think I can do that.

My 3 D Tatting