Thursday, November 18, 2010

Albino bat... more finished

Here she is as she looks this morning. I have to do the beaded webbing and find her some proper red eyes. I just temporarily added these eyes. They are too big, and I wanted red. She is coming along very nicely. I was surprised at how quickly, then, duh, I realized.. it is because she is so much smaller than Bellaluna!   I am going to make her her own perch, too, as I did for Bella.  The plan is to hang her with Bella on Bella's perch, but, if I enter her in the fair next year (which I probably will), she will need her own.
Better go find that perfect limb....

10 comments:

Fox said...

Wonderful!
Fox : ))

P.S. The verification word for this comment is "dementia!" Combined with the pup, I find this hilarious!

Tattingrid said...

Oh, she looks nice and like a real bat now. Nothing lamb-like left! How on earth can you make this.. lovely

Anonymous said...

What Talent!!!

Gina said...

Fabulous! Are you documenting the tatting part???? Someone might ask you to teach this some day, you know.

Suztats said...

Baby bat looks fantastic!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I'm not even in to bats!

Typstatting said...

Lovely and so cute!

battatter said...

HAHA.. Fox, that is so funny!

battatter said...

Thanks gals..
No, not documenting the tatting. The wing frames are solid tatted, and I have shown many people how to do it, and no one seems interested in doing it. It is very tedious, maybe that is why. Not like normal tatting.

Anke said...

Sooo cute!!!
Babys have big eyes, don't they? So do not take too small ones. I love her as she is!

My 3 D Tatting