Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter shoes coming along

I started painting last evening, and so far so good!
Thanks for the comments! I did have many, not all, of the ideas listed. The hard part was 'seeing' where things should go.
The plan is, icons from each movie...4 movies on each shoe. Last night I finished side one of one shoe and began side one of the other. (We must have paint drying time)  I love the way the HP logo came out. It is on the back of one of the shoes. The Dumbledore's Army logo is on the back of the other.
I will work on them today, too, and update you with my Fair results when I get them later this afternoon.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

No pictures? : )

Good luck at the fair!

battatter said...

not yet.. it will be a surprise! I just finished Fawkes!!!

My 3 D Tatting